Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders, as well as AppData folder, cannot be backed up as such. You can back up sub-folders for these folders though - such as C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server.
Articles in this section
- What to do in case of error "Service off"?
- Where can I download Nexetic Shield client program?
- What kind of license options are available?
- Where do you store the backup data?
- Can the system send out alerts via email?
- Cryptolocker virus has encrypted all my files. What can I do to get the original files back?
- What are the hardware requirements for running Nexetic Shield?
- Which data will be backed up? How can I change the default data selection from Shield client application?
- How can I restore data? Can I do it from my laptop?
- What does the error "UI: OK / Service: No connection to server" mean?