Continuous backup works in such a way that the application will detect every 15 minutes if there are any new files or any changed data in your existing files. In case any new or changed data is detected, blocks containing the new / changed data will be uploaded to the Nexetic backup servers to be backed up.
Articles in this section
- What to do in case of error "Service off"?
- Where can I download Nexetic Shield client program?
- What kind of license options are available?
- Where do you store the backup data?
- Can the system send out alerts via email?
- Cryptolocker virus has encrypted all my files. What can I do to get the original files back?
- What are the hardware requirements for running Nexetic Shield?
- Which data will be backed up? How can I change the default data selection from Shield client application?
- How can I restore data? Can I do it from my laptop?
- What does the error "UI: OK / Service: No connection to server" mean?