Backup service can be set up for selected users. All O365 users in the domain are listed in the Shield Backup Office 365 Management Portal, and the O365 domain administrator can turn on backups for all users, or for selected users – even for just one user.
Articles in this section
- How are Shared OneDrive folders backed up?
- How to activate the backup service?
- Which admin-user role is needed for activating the service?
- There are many O365 users in the domain, but only some of them need backups. Can backup service be set up only for certain O365 users in the organisation?
- How can I only back up company’s SharePoint, nothing else?
- In which order are backups performed?
- What happens if license space for customer's backups is exceeded?
- How does archiving for Mail work?
- What happens to the backups when user is removed from O365?