Backups start simultaneously for all of the services. Since each service for each user has a different number of items, it takes different time to finish listing of the items and start saving the items to the Cloud storage.
Articles in this section
- How are Shared OneDrive folders backed up?
- How to activate the backup service?
- Which admin-user role is needed for activating the service?
- There are many O365 users in the domain, but only some of them need backups. Can backup service be set up only for certain O365 users in the organisation?
- How can I only back up company’s SharePoint, nothing else?
- In which order are backups performed?
- What happens if license space for customer's backups is exceeded?
- How does archiving for Mail work?
- What happens to the backups when user is removed from O365?