You can configure backups for selected AD groups on the Settings page.
- On User Services tab, click Users in AD Groups
Select AD groups for backup from the drop-down menu by checking the boxes
- AD groups are displayed alphabetically. When you have selected groups for backup and clicked the 'Save' button, all selected groups are first displayed alphabetically, followed by the rest of the groups that are also in alphabetical order.
- You can search for groups by AD group name
- Next, select which items to back up: Mail, Drive, Contacts, Calendar, Teams private chats
- Select Add new Users automatically to backup if you want to have all new Microsoft 365 users in selected AD groups automatically added to the backup
- Click Save