From the backup service point of view, shared mailboxes are considered as regular domain users. They are listed on Users tab in the backup portal, along with other domain users. To perform Mail backups for Shared Mailboxes, backup needs to be enabled which requires a backup license for each Shared Mailbox.
Articles in this section
- How to enable backup for Teams chat?
- How to grant permissions for the backup & restore of Teams chats?
- How to restore files / emails to another user account?
- How to restore files / emails from a past date?
- Are Public Folders included in backup?
- Are Mail In-Place Archives included in backup?
- How to restrict / disable Impersonation from Nexetic Portal?
- If a site has been deleted from SharePoint, where are the files restored?
- How does the restore process handle items that already exist in Microsoft 365?
- How often is the data backed up?